"What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us"
- A.W. Tozer
- We are Kingdom centered. Believing that each person's first mission in life is to glorify God and to exalt His Son Jesus who is our Lord. It is His Kingdom that we establish in His Name.
- We will honor God's Word. It is our absolute authority in our personal lives. We become free through its truths alone, we are guided by it, and by its teaching we will grow into the likeness of Jesus Christ.
- We will obey God's call. We will be a people who will willingly serve others through whatever means at our disposal.
- We will invite the power of God to be with us. People, who through prayer and intercession, believe that all things are possible to those who believe the promises of God and seek Him in faith.
- We will extend God's love. We will be accepting of all people being non-judgmental, knowing that Jesus commands brotherly love toward all members of the Christian family.
- We will welcome the Holy Spirit of God. According to Jesus' command, we believe that the Spirit's comfort is for our restoration and His fullness and anointing are essential to enable our daily service and witness for Christ.
- We will serve God's people. We will minister to individuals, and knowing that marriage and family are ordained by God, we will nurture and help strengthen homes. We believe that there are none who are unimportant, and that all are significant in the purpose of God.